CAR RENTAL TERMS
– No extra charge for driven kilometers.
Valid driving license
– Must be at least 1 year old.
– European or International driving license is required.
Delivery & Collection
– We can deliver your vehicle at any location in Heraklion and all over Crete.
Prices include the below mentioned coverage:
In Case of Death or injury of thirds or vehicle passengers except the driver, up to 1.000.000€ per person.
In Case of third persons’ property damages (except Premium-Autos vehicle) up to 1.000.000€
In Case of Convertible cars, there is no coverage for Car roofs.
– From 21 – 75 years old
Young driver fee applied from 21-23 years old
– You can pay in cash or by credit card.
– Deposit will be deducted from the total amount.
– Accepted cards: Visa, MasterCard
– Collect your car with an amount of fuel and return the same
Collision Damage Waiver (C.D.W.)
– C.D.W Excludes
Damage to tires, tire rims, windows, vehicle interior, outside rear view mirrors, flat tires & blow-out, damage to clutch & gearbox, damage to roof or undercarriage, loss/damages to car keys, compensation for the days the vehicle cannot be used due to repairs, fees for tow truck, fees for recharging battery, consequential losses (vehicle recovery costs, hotel costs, personal belongings loss, damage due to failure to observe the general terms & conditions of rental document statement.)
24hrs road assistance
– 24/7 RoadService all over Crete
– Up to 48 hours before picking-up the car.
– The maximum speed limit in the national road is 70 Km/h and in the city 40 Km/h
– You must not drive under the influence of alcohol and drug.
– You must not drive in non-asphalt road and prohibited areas.